It runs and drives great. It doesn't skip a beat and going down the track you expect a low 10 slip, but that's not what ya get. Its a great engine, just don't run to my expectations. I tried 34* an 36* at the track. Didn't make much difference from what I remember. tried replacing .028" high speed bleeds with .030" it went too lean and not liking that either. Tried removing air cleaner and it didn't like that either. Tried running without the 1" 4 hole tapered spacer and it didn't like that either. Tried foot braking at 2000rpm and 2500rpm, it liked 2500 better. Tried shifting at 6600 then tried 6800 and not much difference if any. I need to try shifting at 6000 just to see results. I think that would tell a lot right there. I need to try leaning the front of the carb down a bit as it has .067 pvcr with a 82 jet and an 88 in rear. It has BLP jets in it so that is the conversion. Seems like wide open it might have too much fuel in the front. I also would like to try 37 and 38* of timing at the track. Those things there once done should give me some data to chew on. Maybe it would be best to try 88 square jetting instead of running that power valve. A lot of things yet to try.