Originally Posted by fast68plymouth
Originally Posted by 10secGTX

Originally Posted by hemi-itis
VERY nice!! Is that pump gas?? work

Haaa ... I wish ... it has your EZ’s Dwayne... it’s 15-1 ..so I’m using C14

Actually, credit where credit is due.......the CNC porting on those was done by Jeff at MCH.

I just freshened the valve job after they’d been run for a bunch of testing.

Yeah those heads have some frequent flyer miles on them. I ran then initially out of the box and they didn't make any power. Sent them to Jeff at MCH for his CNC porting and they picked up a bunch. Had to send them to Dwayne though since MCH missed some things such as the pushrod tubes. They also got sent to Fastlane in Utah for some work at one point. Not to mention all the CNC machine work I did on the rocker stands to fit the Jesel setup. Nobody makes a Jesel setup for EZ heads so it required some custom machine work.

Glad to see you have the car out making laps. I know it took a bunch of work to get that together and into the car. You probably have another 1/2 second you can pick up from chassis, converter and tuning so you'll have fun next year getting it all sorted out. I helped out some local guys with a Belvedere this year with a similar engine. First pass off the trailer was an 11.70 and after a few sessions (and a bunch of work) they are now in the high nines. Always a lot of details to sort out on new combos.

Last edited by AndyF; 10/11/19 11:53 AM.