New rings
New timing chain with updated guide
Heads decked and sand rolled valve seats into port with basic valve job
Apache valve springs
Inertia cam 209/216@ .050
784AD HC lifters
Std length .080 pushrods
6.4 intake manifold and injectors
Will be run by my own standalone system i built and will be self tuning with HP tuners

727 with CRT MRVB
4500 8" stall

9" 4.88 gears

All in a 3600lb Aussie A body charger

Hoping for under 11 99

Looking forward to seeing how it runs, but I'm curious why that Cam ? it's 556 lift and a 112 lsa ,, should be a good torque cam but with 4500 converter I would think you are giving up some potential .I can tell you from 1st hand experience the SRT NON-Mds cam is worth about 20 Hp over that Inertia VVT cam. Inertia's 212/222 Duration Camshaft (112 LSA) gives the SRT cam a run for it's money,
I swapped out my 392cam and now running their 224/232 @ 50 (.556 lift) in my 09 Ram now, picked up 15hp and 20Tq
similar combo except I have a518 OD trans (and A lot of Check engine lights now) and out weigh you by 1000lbs

I think inertia limits their cam Eagle Cam lifts to .556 because of P to V clearance, would love to see what the 224/232 @50 would do with .574/540 lift

I picked up the cam used for a quarter of its new price with limiter and a few other pieces.
I asked Jay Greene about this cam vs a SRT NON-MDS cam (I have one on the shelf) and he said the inertia cam although smaller on paper will make more power.
I went with his advice as he's cammed dozens upon dozens of these 5.7's and tuned hundreds of cars

Its got a 6.4 intake manifold so it should carry the power into the rpm a little but the converter is almost brand new and left over from the last engine, i didnt want to spend to reset it but it should flash to just past peak torque.