Originally Posted by ProSport
Chip, alot of brand X guys run plates and power steering for road racing and Autocross but I figured it'd be hard to find some Mopars with that setup. I'm going with an HDK front end so when I go see him in a couple weeks I'm gonna look at a car he has there and get some measurements.
I drive my car every sunny day but it does have some Magnum Force characteristics, such as having to be careful while reversing as the outside tire is not real happy about going backwards lol, but no bad problems. I'm upgrading the front brakes, steering column and getting pro touring type spindles so I just decided to change EVERYTHING and eventually sell this whole entire front end as one big working unit with Aldan adjustable coilovers included.

I considered electric steering, Unisteer and Flaming River have nice setups in the works, but I just sorted out my electrical problems and really don't want to add more electrics. For a street car I think the fuel pump, water pump, twin fans and big stereo are enough.

Not electric steering, an electric power steering pump where a motor turns a pump and not your engine. You could, theoretically, put the pump in the trunk.