Just wanted to add some stuff to this in case it helps.

First thing I'd do is opt for M5 VP. I have personally dyno tested it, an ran it , as well as normal industrial methanol. The corrosion factor is dramatically reduced as well as cylinder rust, an oil dilution. Also way more forgiving on tune due to it's improved atomization .

As for pump requirement, I know this isn't what is commonly accepted as enough, but here it is. I ran a 14/71 blown 572 hemi with 2, 1250 doms on M5 with 220 jets all the way around. I dynoed it and it made 1600+ at 10 percent OD. 12:1 static comp, In the car I ran a maganafuel quickstar 300 feeding a -10 to the 4 port reg -6 to each bowl. Pump, and tank in the trunk on 16 volts. Car ran 140 mph on average in the 1/8th ( as high as 143, low as 139) in a 3400 pound B body, and the AF goes richer all the way down the track ( not starving) I had to pull 25 degrees timing off the line to get moving from the normal timing of 30. So down track it was back at 30.

Fuel requirements as manufacturer math goes, would have us all running -20nfeed, 30 gpm mechanical lol.