Sniper,

I do appreciate the offer. The multimeter doesn't even have a brand name. It is the $7 item from Harbor Freight.

I hooked the black to common and the red to the milliamp. I disconnected the negative lead and put the multimeter in series with the battery connector and the negative post. I don't really remember, but at 250 it either read nothing or 1 and I had to move it down to the lower settings. At 20 it read 13.

I then reconnected the connector to the battery and tried testing the fuses. It was pretty difficult to get the pins in the right spot and so I gave up. I then put the multimeter back into series and started pulling fuses. I went through all the fuses in the engine compartment. From there I went and pulled the fuses from the dash panel. The reading on the multimeter did not change. There were three fuses I could not disconnect as they have some kind of funky covering. Two of them were yellow and I wasn't going to pull them as i believe they go to the airbag. Even if those two are bad, they aren't something I am going to mess with.

Oh, yes, I blocked the door switch closed when I did the dash panel fuses.