Topside,

Thanks for your pointers, all valid. Here's how I'm thinking about routing my lines, please comment if you see something amiss.

Tank supply/feed line connections are on drivers side of tank (just like the OEM tank). Next, a section of 6AN PTFE hose to 3/8 inch Cunifer tube mounted on shock cross member. Tube makes a 90 deg. bend and runs along the inside of frame rail down to area near mufflers. Tube is wrapped in heat sleeve in that area and runs along inside of frame rail tucked up close to the floor. Tube continues along inside of sub-frame connector and then goes through it to the OEM fuel line cut-out in torsion bar cross member. From there it goes along inside of frame rail (just like OEM line did) and up to fuel pressure regulator mounted on inner fender. The section of tube from the firewall to about 18 inches from pressure regulator will be wrapped in heat sleeve because of the headers. The last 18 inches to the pressure regulator will be a 6AN PTFE hose.

You mentioned attaching the line: I bought a pack of 3/8 and 1/2 Adel clamps which I will use to attach the lines to solid points like the frame rails or the shock cross member.

I may need to make the Cunifer line in 2 sections joined by an AN flare union, but that's beside the point. My main concerns are: (a) keeping the lines protected from heat, (b) not having too many sharp bends in the lines (especially in the return line). The OEM lines are terrible in that respect - that area around the spring hanger and where the lines go from the shock cross member to the outside of the frame rail have some really tight bends.

Just curious - how did you route the lines on your car?