Although I've never used the Hotchkis rear leafs for my autocross Challenger, in my opinion, their design is pretty good (flatter and heavier duty/pound). IF I'd ever use them, however, I'd increase the stiffness by adding at least one long leaf... perhaps bringing it up to about 180-190/inch... a spring shop could do this for you and determine the stiffness per inch. What you want to have a flat springs (minimal arch) when compressed by the body weight... improves cornering.

My own leafs are Flex-A-Form fiberglass mono-leafs... 225/inch (5-inch free arch uncompressed)... resulting in about 1-1.5 compressed arch. I had tried different sets of leafs in the past with different TBs... and these leafs have seemed best for competition (as well as not bad at all for street/hwy driving).

Question: Where do you autocross in the midwest? Sending you a PM... contact me.. I'm active in the midwest (Chicgao, Milwaukee, ... pylon and HSPDE/HSAX, etc)

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!