Originally Posted by RapidRobert
get the 8 blader & cut some scrap & add an antcav plate behind the vanes (cut your scrap circle in half & weld each piece). Do you know the exact pulley dimentions you need, total depth (how high setting on the shelf) & dia range that will clear (ratio comes into play there also)

Im not sure what will work..The car only has the water pump and alternator..no AC and no power steering.. Wondering if i need to change the crank pulley to a smaller diameter so i can use that bigger water pump pulley i have thats deeper..? Im not sure what all the pulley combos were available..

The smaller diameter pulley ive been using is 5 3/4 and its 1 1/4 deep. It worked with the old bracketry it was kinda rigged as that pulley and the 4 groove crank pulley werent a matched set so i rigged the old bracket a bit. Now that i have a nice bracket setup they dont line up. The Bigger pulley in the picture is 6 1/2" and 2 3/4 deep. It ALMOST lines up with the alternator and the rear groove on the crank pulley but not quite, plus its too big and hits the crank pulley a little, ALSO, i cant go bigger with the water pump pulley anyways because the thing likes to get a little warm in the 100 degree heat here when not moving or not moving fast enough.