I got the 440 source aluminum water pump housing, water pump and billet alternator bracket setup and have some questions..Currently i have the 4 groove lower crank pulley and the water pump pulley is a single groove the sets way out. First, the new billet alternator bracketry puts the alternator in a different spot it was in, so the water pump pulley wont work anymore..i need a water pump pulley that has the deep nose on it so the pulley will sit back further (toward the firewall) ..I have one i got from a swap meet a long time ago but its too big around so it hits the lower crank pulley, and it doesnt quite line up with it anyways but it is close, attached is a pic of the smaller pulley ive been using and the deep nosed one. So, i need to figure out what water pump pulley will work..
Next is the aluminum water pump i bought..i got it a few years ago and never got around to putting it on until today, but after doing some reading it seems it may be a mistake to use it..? It has the curved impeller vanes on it and from what ive read they arent worth a darn..lots of complaints of that style making the engine run hot. The one ive been running is the OEM 6 blade style with the straight blades.I want the absolute best style mechanical pump as this thing likes to run warm anyway..I saw that autozone carries an 8 blade that looks identical to my 6 blade OEM besides the 2 extra blades..What do you all recommend as the best mechanical pump style? If need be i will buy a better one..

wp.jpgwp2.jpgwp3.jpg