You know, you are at a car show, and some "uneducated soul comes along and says something like " my brother-in-law had a 440 6pack Hemi! BS for sure. Right? Well, all most! I saw a real one last Saturday! Before you think my mind is gone, let me explain. Back about 1969 or 70, ma mopar was considering offering the elephant motor with a 6pack option! They actually designed and cast a few manifolds complete with mopar part number.
Fast forward to a few years ago and a friend got a hold of one of these manifolds. He also found a stock Hemi block that the owner thought was shot, since at .060 over it still didn't clean up in a bore or two. So for $200. It found a new home. At .070 over it cleaned up nicely, so now the basics of a real, if not production, 440 6 pack Hemi existed. The car chosen to receive the 6pack Hemi was a 69 baracuda, and was done up to look just like an original green 6 pack. B body car, complete with glass 6 pack lift off hood, emblem, black wheels, red line tires, and chrome lug nuts. Warren did a beautiful job on this car. The fuel lines and aircleaner assembly and all other related items of an original 440 6pack are there.
You can see this car and it's builder Warren, at the Saturday afternoon/nite car show in Anoka MN! I will try and post pictures the next time I get a chance to take some!😀😀

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky