Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Hey guys, I have a customers 1961 Fury, really nice original car for it's age and condition, I'm looking to do some "upgrades", the first and foremost is the brake system, mainly the master, this is the single line/single pot master unit, (non-power) looking to upgrade the master to a more traditional Mopar 70's style dual line/reservoir (manual) drum/drum master, while I could engineer/machine/fabricate the needed pieces, I'd much rather "cut to the chase" and see what others may have done/employed for an upgrade in this department?.... originality is a non issue here, safety is the primary factor, I'm even open to using brand X parts to get the job done..

Any help is appreciated,
Mike

60-64 full size Mopars are easy to upgrade. The F, M, J body disc brake spindles etc will bolt right on. Grab an old Diplomat or 5thAve and swap it all over.
On my 61 Plymouth, I used 64 Chrysler spindles and 11x3 drums on the front, added the sway bar too, used a 69 Raid Runner 83/4 with 11x2 1/2 brakes and a 67 up dual master cyl. Total bolt on and stops great.
Any 65-69 C body diff will bolt right in