Originally Posted by gtx6970
Originally Posted by moparx
be careful using an impact on the O2 sensor. i have seen plenty of holes ripped in cats and pipes that are a "bit" rusty. i would apply heat to the bung and use a regular wrench or socket for that. i don't think you want to have to buy a cat on top of the already PIA damage that furry rat caused.
beer

Agreed, do NOT use an impact on a O2 sensor.

For the life of me cant picture a white connector . Especially one thats a 2 wire

Thanks for the heads up on the "don't use an impact" guys as I would have probably tried that on the upstream if I could have gotten an impact to that area. I used a box end wrench and fed the cut wires through the box end on the downstream cat O2 sensor to remove it successfully. Thought about replacing and soldering new wires on the downstream O2 but I don't remember when I changed it last time or if it ever was replaced so a new one will cost me mad but that saves me a little time. The T&C is still in great shape and running condition and was max loaded with everything but AWD so we intend to keep it. Great travel vehicle and towing dirt and vintage bikes to events and ride times.

Going to check for codes to see if I can figure out the two wire connector??????

Mike

20160927_182103a.jpeg