Installing a wideband A/F gauge in my 6 pack car has become a long overdue addition, and I highly recommend them to keep a tab on how my carbs are working and for dialing them in.

Change all your fuel filters. Check all the float levels as mentioned above. Disassemble and inspect each carb and put in a fresh power valve in the center one. Which valve one are you running by the way? I regularly give the needle and seat screw a sharp wrap with the but of a big screw driver to clear any debris that may be working its way into the seat area, which helps my peace of mind, but it has dislodged some debris every now and again over the years while on the open road..

Hopefully you have the reusable gaskets on there already. The needle and seats vary significantly on their ability to control higher than 6 psi fuel pressure. Some will hold upwards of 11 psi, but I digress.

Good catch on the accelerator pump. That one could have gone unnoticed for a while.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)