Quote:

The fuel pump is about 2 months old with maybe 500 mile on it.

Guys with stock tanks, where do you have your electric pumps mounted?

Thanks,

Roger

My pump is mounted at the rear of
the right rear sub frame behind the fuel sump. It is fed by a #10 hard line and from the pump it is a # 8 to the regulator in the front. It sounds like you are running out of fuel, my car started out with a Magna Fuel 275 pump and I ended up having to change it to a Magna Fuel 300 due to running out of fuel from the starting the line to the finish line according to my wide ban O2 sensor. The car ran 10:73 at 127 mph running out of fuel and didn't indicate that it was lean during the run I don't have a fuel pressure gauge that I can see during the run also It also sounds like the current system is marginal now and probally won't get better with age unless you upgrade the pump or find out if and what is restricting the fuel flow to the motor. I was taught that if the fuel pressure drops during the run you need a beter fuel delivery system I have seen cars go in the low nines with a single Holley blue pump and pick up three tenths and 4 MPH by replacng that pump with a bigger pump, that was a NOS car that didn't miss or burn up spark plugs during those runs He treid jetting the car up two jet sizes at a time five times(10 jet sizes ) and the car ran within .05 ET and .25 MPH on all five runs My is get a better pump, a lot better now so you won't have to do what I did, buy a good pump twice

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)