Originally Posted by Mopar_Mike
Yeah, I have a 67 18 spline so it will match the 67 bell I have.. hitting the bell with the starter is upsetting though..

The factory made many 1967 Hem B body 4 peed cars, I'm not sure if all of them or some of them had the 172 flywheel with the direct drive starters and some where built with the 143 tooth flywheel, bell housing and gear drive starters or not confused
I do know you could use a 383-440 130 tooth bell housing with a 10.95 size clutch and a 8 bolt 130 steel or aluminum flywheel as already pointed out to make sure it clears the stock exhaust work you might have to have your front bearing retainer turn down to fit into the small front bearing size on the stock bellhousing also, maybe not shruggy
All the 18 spline 833NP I've owned and work on all had the large 308 front bearings along with the large front bearing retainers, I was using Ansens and Lakewood scatter shields and not stock bell housing to run my old Hemi car in NHRA A/S stock class, that was a non hooking experience for 2.5 yrs whiney

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)