Been quite a while since I stopped in to Moparts. For anyone that remembers my Copper '67 Dart GT? It had a W8 small block in it that I destroyed pretty badly about 2 1/2 years ago. I was pretty happy with that engine, but Peterson Fluid Systems crappy single stage oil pump made sure it didn't live a very long life. I parted out anything that was still usable from that mess and moved on. The car just underwent a complete makeover that is still in process. It now has a complete 25.1 Top Sportsman chassis under it with every upgrade I could think of to add. Strange modular floater rear, 34 x 16.5 x 16 MT on Weld bead locks, Strange Ultra Struts up front, etc... It just came home from the chassis shop and is ready to get finished. It will be powered by a stroked Gen 3 hemi (N/A at first and then Procharged). It is real light so we will likely take over any standing N/A Gen 3 hemi record before I go after the overall quickest Gen 3 record. There are a few pic floating around from my build if anyone followed it on Facebook.

With that said, Im getting ready to build headers and if I remember correctly there was a few people here that had the Pipemax software. It there anyone that would mind checking how close my thoughts are on header sizing? I have all of the specs.