Originally Posted by abodyjoe
Originally Posted by Cape
I was considering bobs pro fab but I don’t think he’s in business anymore. So my question is who would you go with if you were going to get rid of the torsion bar suspension and go Coilovers? Who makes the best kits? What’s the pros and cons to going Coilovers or just keeping the torsion bars.
My car is a street/strip 69 charger mostly geared for the strip though. I will drive it around but that’s it. It’s a 478 Hemi 827hp @7700 G101a transmission twin 8.5 racing clutch browel bell housing Dana 60 with 4.88 in it. I haven’t had it to the track yet I’m just putting it all back together now. Just wondering the people’s opinions on front suspend stuff. Right now I have the stock k frame with QA1 upper and lower control arms and strange disc brakes on the front and rear. If I forgot anything let me know. Thanks

best and most proven on the market today is the https://www.reillymotorsports.com/ easy install, top quality all the way around, second to none customer service.

I couldn't even get a call back or response to my email inquiry when I was looking at these set ups. Ended up going with Gerst. He has been great to work with.

Ok