As you are seeing the are many different opinions on solid roller cams and lifters on the street, I have built more than one street engine with solid roller cams and good quality lifters with no come backs. shruggy
As far as lubing them the normal OEM stock B, RB and 426 hemi blocks lifter bores have at least .002 or more lifter bore to lifter on all the blocks I've checked work
Most of the better quality new lifters have the .820 or larger roller wheels and some of them have pressure oiling to the wheels with much better quality parts in them, unlike the older smaller lifters that would not stand up on the street as well as the newer one do work
I ended up using a set of Crower solid lifters in my last pump gas motor after having two Mopar brand lifters break the wheels in two parts whiney
I put over 3500 miles on the street and hundreds of runs at the track shifting at or above 7000 RPM with no issues at all with the better Crower lifters before trading that car off shruggy
On your deal buy a good set of solid lifters, not the cheaper ones tsk and go for it up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)