Originally Posted by Bad340fish
I ran an Edge EZ on my 99 truck back in the early 2000s. It was a nice upgrade, I had gauges on mine(Boost and EGT) and it would never get hot with just the EZ. My Truck was a QC SB and it ran like a 16.20 the one time I raced it with the EZ on it which I didn't think was bad and people thought that was fast for a diesel back then lol.

If I had another one of those trucks I would put an EZ and a set of 275HP injectors in and call it good. That would produce good safe reliable power with little to no smoke.

I had one on my 01 2wd. It was a basic mod for taking full advantage of the stock setup. No way to update. I used it mainly in the Mileage and Tow modes. I now have an 07 5.9 and running the same box. Again, I use the Milage/Tow modes. With 275000 miles it’s held up well. I’m now looking at some preventative things on the truck. New turbo, injectors etc.

The shop that will do the work recommends an upgraded Edge which is updateable. Edge will also give me some credit back on my old setup.

“So if it’s on the internet it must be true”

Abe Lincoln