Removing the dipstick alltogether for a race is a simple trick indeed.
But I think a more modern locking dipstick would be a once-and-for-all solution.

The Dart has 11.75" dia, 1.25" thick C-body discrotors and 2.75" diameter single calipers. But the brake pads are some 30? year old stockers taken from a another car.
I've had Yellow Stuff pads before which work much better, and I've also still have a set of good Hawk pads which I will install again when the stockers are gone.
The stock pads work fine on the street with spirited driving, but they were lacking at the track as I found out.

The 10" drums on the rear axle lost their function fairly quickly too on the track I think. Again, they work perfectly fine on the street.
As this is a 100% street and daily driven car, I need to have a good reason to upgrade. Usually when multiple thing require refreshing, I tend to look at better solutions.

In due time I would like to lighten-up the front brakes, as there's a lot of metal mounted to the spindles.
I've been thinking of swapping the 11.75" ventilated Wilwood front brake-system from my '57 Chrysler to the Dart. This would save quite some weight and won't cost much or anything to do. The only I would be worried about are the calipers which don't have dust seals.