BBM -- T/Anks for sharing the event and your experience! Regarding the trans fluid coming up the dipstick, yes, a sealed (and LOCKING ) dipstick will help, BUT,, I've found that IF you'd be running a deep extra-capacity trans pan... that is when the problem is more likely to occur.... from my own experience. When I changed back to the standard depth/capacity trans pan (stock). then the problem grossly went away. I later added a better dipstick/tube locking type and the problem is 99.9% gone under hard g-force ... typically during hard deceleration while making a hi-g-force LH manuever.... again, its the combination of both at the same time when it would happen.

One thought... IF the pan (deep pan with extra capacity) could have a baffle welded in place ... say, in the front and where the dip stick is, then maybe it would be helpful for keeping the oil within the pan and not running up the tube. OR.. if the tube had a baffle within it.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!