I have a friend who started his Dodge truck ownership with a 1995 3500 two wheel drive dully five speed 12 valve Cummins, he was a over the road big rig truck driver before getting hurt in a on the road truck accident and had owned a bunch of Chevy trucks
He ended up hopping that truck up so he could haul a 48 Ft goose neck race trailer, he change the pump, injectors, torbo and finally put in a U.S. Gear two speed auxiliary tranny so he could back the rig up in a lower gear than the five speed had in reverse shruggy
He had used a 12.5 ft. cab over camper with a 24 Ft. enclosed race trailer to go racing but his wife told him if he had a better rig she would go to the long races more with him so he stepped way up to the new custom built big 48 Ft. trailer with the living quarters.
He picked it up in Denver, CO and told me when he got home to SO CA that he hadn't towed it over five miles before he hated that trailer work He raced with it a little over a year before giving it away for take over payments shock
His wife went to the races with him twice in that year, he raced a lot back then.
They are divorced now .
I use to see a lot of talk on the CTD web site about the 12 valves making more power than the EFI motors did work scope

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 05/31/19 02:05 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)