Originally Posted by moparx
Originally Posted by parksr5
Honestly, with those times, I think some half way decent replacement shocks will work. I have a low 12 second car on street tires with 25+ year old Monroe shocks and have 1.7 sixty foot times. The car hooks hard at the track braking it up to around 1500rpm at launch.

if the OP has SS springs, and running 13's, it may be possible to use the long monroes for a 3/4 ton truck. that way, the shock won't unload the rear due to topping out.
these are not adjustable, just a suggestion that won't break the bank and may be what is needed on a mild application.
beer

Thanks for the reply moparx i thought about c body or truck shocks too if i can't swing some caltrac / ranchos that will probably be the road i take. if i can get it to hook with a consistent 1.8 or 1.7 i would be really happy it would get the car into the 13's no problem. i have a couple of upgrades in the works for the engine once we get the chassis closer.

2013 Chrysler 300 touring 1974 Dodge Charger SE. 360-727-8.75-3.23 sure grip 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4