The car has been down a long time since pulling my 440/727....I really miss it. The car had 2.94's-8.75" with the auto and the stock 440 moved it just fine.

I miss the simplicity of a carb and how it was with the big block and there is no going back now.

I can go as tall as a 28.6" tire in 200tw for the Nitto NT05 295/45-18. I've got a B body Dana 60 that needs perches moved back to B body location, new axles, gears and bearings to be useable again. I could do that for about what it would cost to get a nice 8.75" third built by Cass.

I've got this old muffler shop exhaust on it that doesn't fit that well and is compression bent, but I'm trying to not spend money for things that can wait. I want to do a 3" X-pipe system with Borla's and set of cut outs after the X pipe.

I'll check the tranny, but for now...its in there and it works. I want to just focus on keeping that combo together as one piece and selling it to someone who wants to swap this whole transmission combination into a g3 Hemi swapped car.

I like the last two ideas, but I need to just save towards a T56 instead of keeping the 4 speed!

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.