At the wheels:
527 tq
362 hp

I’m more than happy with that! HP was still climbing at 5500 but we had a couple issues- the dyno sparkplug wire clip sensor wasn’t working so he did the pulls based on speed and the lines weren’t crossing like they should because the tires were growing. I’m sure there’s a little more Hp upstairs before it falls off a cliff but 5500 is already above normal operating range for how I use the truck.

We found a huge torque improvement down low when I copied and pasted a holley v4 spark map into the sniper table. I did the first pull using the simple timing values on purpose to see how much improvement we could find. Much flatter and higher curve now. We found a little bit of power messing with AFR but most of it was from the sniper learning WOT cells that are impossible to hit on the street after a couple pulls. It was a little rich at first.

The kid in me is disappointed in the max HP but it’s not surprising with the small unported stealths and mild cam. I always heard torque is king on the street and I have gobs of it everywhere!

4EE65196-8016-4CAE-95D1-6E79623CAF0F.jpeg