n20mstr...I know what you mean, I'm just somewhat limited by the parts I have and budget. I'd love to go w/ a 2 speed and a 9", but that's a big investment. I threw the 3.54 in b/c a good friend had em on the shelf and it was a HUGE improvement. A 3.23 for a dana should be available soon, might try that if I hit a wall again. Just have to see how it all pans out. I'm sure I'll hit another breaking point.

sgcuda...so far just tightening up the front shocks has kept the front down. It's just a cycle of me getting more aggressive w/ the nitrous and doing a wheelie, then tightening up shocks to keep it down...then starting over again. Limiters will likely be a last resort since I have my doubts on their effectiveness on this car. May cause other issues.

Looks like I'm getting too much separation on the rear, so tightening up the rear shocks will happen next time out.
FWIW...on my last pass the front end was only about 6" in the air out past the 60'.
I'm still delaying the nitrous, so my goal is to leave w/ it on right off the transbrake.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax