My take on why the potential for problems with lash caps is higher with hyd cams is something along the lines of:

If the motor is run to an rpm high enough to incur some type of instability or float, and you have hyd lifters....... the lifters collapse some amount on the opening side of the cam, which means if you get to the point of actually floating/lofting the valves, the potential for an even larger space between the rocker and valve tip/lash cap is created(collapsed lifter is effectively shorter)...... which increases the likelihood the lash caps can come out.

And with the Hemi, the depth of the lash cap is a little shorter than “normal” because of the rather short valve tip length.

That would be my take on it anyway(but, Ray is the one with the Spintron...... so I’m sure he knows what’s really going on).

I can add this........
I recently had some hemi Victor heads here off a build that had a hyd roller cam and it had apparently exceeded the rpm capabilities of the lifters/springs........ and 3 or 4 of the lash caps got tossed....... resulting in a bunch of noise.
Fortunately the motor was shut down before any damage was done.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads