That was a good article except they used a very soft main bearing (972M). Today I would suggest a higher performance (slightly harder, and narrowed) coated main bearing. The mains are the same as any big block so why not? Other than nit picking things like that, the results match what I was getting back in the day when I was rebuilding many crate HEMIs.

One other point: I very seldom used hydraulic roller lifters in a HEMI because the extra mass of the HEMI valve train limited the RPM before valve float. After many years of running Mopar Engines West and supplying HEMIs to people that liked to rev their engines in spite of what they would tell me, my favorite cam combo for a high performance street HEMI was a simple solid flat tappet using solid lifters with the EDM oiling holes added. Then RPM was not an issue, it was much less expensive than a solid roller setup with much less maintenance, and lasted longer too. If you are careful with the spring pressure, and keep the revs down, the hydraulic roller is a good solution.