Thanks for the sniper tips Andy! Like I said I’m not worried about hitting a number. It’s a street build and my goal was to make it faster than people would expect and fun to drive. It should be able to hang with most new cars at a stoplight that cost less than a house- I got nothin for a hellcat or the top model vettes & stuff like that. I wouldn’t mind running a high 12 at the track around 110 115mph but I don’t care what it does and I’m not going to optimize it for that purpose.

But in a world where a 900-1200hp turbo LS is the default cheap big power hotrod I have no interest in playing the numbers game. Just naturally aspirated grunting big off idle torque is what I want! Plus a mopar and something different that I had the experience of making everything myself- sometimes even twice (oops...)

PJ68rt from what I’ve read online the sniper doesn’t have fuel distribution problems with the dual plane. I’m sure it would be better than TBI if I was to run 8 injectors but it already idles strong, has excellent throttle response, starts and warms up like a new car, and leaves a cloud of tire smoke behind me any time I jam the throttle. Can’t ask for much more on a fun street build.

But Andy- what’s your guess?! I can’t think of anybody more qualified to take a stab at it. Or was your post your way of warning me that I am going to see 280hp 450tq and not to be sad haha