Originally Posted by WHITEDART
Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by WHITEDART
Originally Posted by JcodeCharger
Will you be going to the next Match Race Madness? I guess I will be racing Kevin at that one.
.. yes we will be running N/A 10.5.. hopefully we can do well at representing mother Mopar against all the bandits...

What 1st gear are you running and what rear end gear? I have a similar package.
. 1 87 first . The rear gear changes depending on what track we' are racing.. not really satisfied with the first gear ratio to be honest..

You have a RACEPAK, this is a big thing to get the converter, the SLR and the rear gear all on the same page. Best thing is to get the RACEPAK data in front of people that know what and how all these things relate to and effect each other. You have wheelie bars, but honestly im sure you know that the car will be quicker if they don't ever touch the track surface. I don't know who you rely on for tuning info, and as far as NA goes there are not TOO many guys . BUT there are a ton of turbo,nitrous guys that race small tire cars and can help you .
Obviously the easiest thing to change is the rear gear, as far as the converter you may get recommendations to get a bolt together so you can be changing stators, or just change fluids from dex4 to type F or hyd fluid.
Just rambling on....

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....