Moparts

White Dart

Posted By: cesar perez

White Dart - 04/19/19 11:46 PM

That white dart is bad ass ...or bad to the bone I would like to ask this guy some specs on this ride this thing is impressive I need to build myself one of them .my hat is off to this dude
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by cesar perez
That white dart is bad ass ...or bad to the bone I would like to ask this guy some specs on this ride this thing is impressive I need to build myself one of them .my hat is off to this dude
thank you 4 your interest in the white dart... it is:15.5 to 1 . It was hot honed with a diamond hone. And torque plates.. tall deck block 340 Main 2.100 rod Journal.. Oliver steel rods..and a king 4in stroke crank .55mm cam . A set of Brett Miller Big w8s . 420 intake by Brett Miller.and a .2.500 . Bob book dominator. ATI Powerglide Ford 9-inch leaf springs and up front coilovers mounted in the factory shock location...

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 02:00 AM

I've removed the spare tire well and installed a flat sheet metal I've removed the inner Fender Wells.. it maintains stock doors fenders and floor. It has fiberglass bumpers hood and decklid.. and most recently I added a carbon fiber Dash... that we use the MSD grid for the ignition.. and a sportsman racepak and IQ 3 for the dash..

Attached picture Screenshot_20190418-143620_Facebook.jpg

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 02:04 AM

The bullet

Attached picture 20180715_212748.png

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 02:59 AM

Is this peace some type of comp eliminator motor. What gears do you run in this thing
Posted By: carnut68

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 10:25 AM

I luv the lexan scoop. Where did you get it? Much better than my ol paper box!

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 01:57 PM

Is this peace some type of comp eliminator motor. What gears do you run in this thing
most comp motors are much smaller displacement..
Posted By: Bigcube

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 01:59 PM

Nice car, runs great!

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 02:09 PM

http://innovativeracecraftfl.com/product-category/carb-scoops/

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 02:15 PM

The rear suspension Calvert mono leaf menscer shocks AFCO slider.. here's a little video of the rear suspension in action on a good pass.. not perfect but getting close..
https://youtu.be/ym-mamh17QQ
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 04:15 PM

Those are some pretty exotic wheelie bars up bow
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 05:10 PM

You told me it was a old truck motor!

Re: White Dart - 04/20/19 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Just-a-dart
You told me it was a old truck motor!
. You know it's funny you mention that.. very well could have been found in a truck 20 years ago whistling
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 02:54 PM

Who’s dash did you get and does it have the mount for the racepack dash? How is the lexan compared to the hood with scoop?
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 03:37 PM

All those tricked out fancy parts and then there’s that 2.50 radiator hose from Advance Auto ruining the picture. Lol 😂

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by 1967dartgt
Who’s dash did you get and does it have the mount for the racepack dash? How is the lexan compared to the hood with scoop?
. The dash Hood decklid and bumpers all come from unlimited products.. the racepak iq3 uses the standard Mount clamped to the column... . So far we have been. .01 quicker. With the lexan scoop but keep in mind it is. 12 lb lighter than the hood I'm not a hundred percent certain it is better at the moment because the carburetor is no longer sealed to the hood when we run it.. going through a variations of carburetors and spacers I had to remove the pan that seals the carb to the hood..

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
All those tricked out fancy parts and then there’s that 2.50 radiator hose from Advance Auto ruining the picture. Lol 😂
by the time I got to the hoses I was broke shruggy.. maybe one day there will be an upgrade in that area

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 04:41 PM

Up front.

Attached picture 20190421_093437.jpg
Posted By: DavidDean

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 06:17 PM

Is that a Ritter block ? Do additionally oil at the china wall ? Keep on Rockin !
Posted By: JcodeCharger

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 08:50 PM

You're right. It is BADASSS!!!!

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 10:39 PM

Dash pic

Attached picture 20190421_153357.jpg

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by DavidDean
Is that a Ritter block ? Do additionally oil at the china wall ? Keep on Rockin !
. David thank you yes it is and we oil 100% through the China wall...

Re: White Dart - 04/21/19 10:43 PM

4 gallon fuel cell quick fuel 427 pump.. anti-gravity lithium 12 volt and a 16 volt step up for the fuel pump...

Attached picture 20190421_153453.jpg

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 01:05 AM

What type of front suspension you have in there? Mustang 2

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 02:52 AM

What type of front suspension you have in there? Mustang 2
. the k-member and lower control arms.. were engineered and designed.. by Rod McGregor AKA just a dart.. it has virtually no bump steer which greatly enhance the ET of the car... the wheels stay extremely stable when coming down from a wheelie.... it uses menscer coilovers mounted in the Factory shock location...

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 02:55 AM

This video shows the stability of the front wheel when coming down from a wheelie..
https://youtu.be/47ILUzXQmw4
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 02:12 PM

I SEE SOME FIBERGLASS DOORS IN YOUR FUTURE....

CAR IS SO BAD A$$

NO POWER ADDER EITHER !!!!

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by n20mstr

CAR IS SO BAD A$$

thanks.. I've been fighting the urge for some glass doors seems as though that's what everybody else has.. at some point I'm afraid that's the direction it will go
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 07:49 PM

Send your existing doors to my man "Kulasa the Dipper" in Detroit and he'll make em' featherweight and you can still boast that you have an all steel body.
He can take weight off in designated areas so that areas that are meant to keep the strength ( Hinge mount panel, door striker panel) can stay that way.

You would have to paint them again though. Keep the Bows and Fodes scratching their heads. LOL.

Wish you were in my part of town and at sometime (because I'm busy) we could get that pup down to 2700 Lbs.
Posted By: 65signet

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 08:41 PM

popcorn

Re: White Dart - 04/22/19 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by fullmetaljacket
Send your existing doors to my man "Kulasa the Dipper" in Detroit and he'll make em' featherweight and you can still boast that you have an all steel body.
He can take weight off in designated areas so that areas that are meant to keep the strength ( Hinge mount panel, door striker panel) can stay that way.

You would have to paint them again though. Keep the Bows and Fodes scratching their heads. LOL.

Wish you were in my part of town and at sometime (because I'm busy) we could get that pup down to 2700 Lbs.
.. interesting concept on the door lightning program.. I think I will have to explore that idea further..
Posted By: JcodeCharger

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 03:46 AM

Will you be going to the next Match Race Madness? I guess I will be racing Kevin at that one.

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by JcodeCharger
Will you be going to the next Match Race Madness? I guess I will be racing Kevin at that one.
.. yes we will be running N/A 10.5.. hopefully we can do well at representing mother Mopar against all the bandits...

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by WHITEDART
Originally Posted by n20mstr

CAR IS SO BAD A$$

thanks.. I've been fighting the urge for some glass doors seems as though that's what everybody else has.. at some point I'm afraid that's the direction it will go

it will lose you 100 or more pounds
Posted By: Sammy

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 01:59 PM

.. yes we will be running N/A 10.5.. hopefully we can do well at representing mother Mopar against all the bandits...

What 1st gear are you running and what rear end gear? I have a similar package.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 03:40 PM

We have fiberglass doors but light they aint smile
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 04:35 PM

.. interesting concept on the door lightning program.. I think I will have to explore that idea further..

Aero Chem in El Mirage may be your friend on this, if there still in business scope luck

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sammy

. 1 87 first . The rear gear changes depending on what track we' are racing.. not really satisfied with the first gear ratio to be honest..

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 05:32 PM

[quote=Bigcube]Nice car, runs great! [/quote . Thank you sir

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sammy

. 1 87 first . The rear gear changes depending on what track we' are racing.. not really satisfied with the first gear ratio to be honest..

You have a RACEPAK, this is a big thing to get the converter, the SLR and the rear gear all on the same page. Best thing is to get the RACEPAK data in front of people that know what and how all these things relate to and effect each other. You have wheelie bars, but honestly im sure you know that the car will be quicker if they don't ever touch the track surface. I don't know who you rely on for tuning info, and as far as NA goes there are not TOO many guys . BUT there are a ton of turbo,nitrous guys that race small tire cars and can help you .
Obviously the easiest thing to change is the rear gear, as far as the converter you may get recommendations to get a bolt together so you can be changing stators, or just change fluids from dex4 to type F or hyd fluid.
Just rambling on....
Posted By: Sammy

Re: White Dart - 04/23/19 05:44 PM

I'm new to datalogging.
I am still trying to figure out how to tell if my converter is too loose according to my new Racepak.
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: White Dart - 04/24/19 01:45 PM

thank you 4 your interest in the white dart... it is:15.5 to 1 . It was hot honed with a diamond hone. And torque plates.. tall deck block 340 Main 2.100 rod Journal.. Oliver steel rods..and a king 4in stroke crank .55mm cam . A set of Brett Miller Big w8s . 420 intake by Brett Miller.and a .2.500 . Bob book dominator. ATI Powerglide Ford 9-inch leaf springs and up front coilovers mounted in the factory shock location...

Have you had it on the dyno? What do you figure it is making for power?

Re: White Dart - 04/24/19 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by HardcoreB

Have you had it on the dyno? What do you figure it is making for power?
. At the crank 960 ish
. According to Wallace 951 still have work to do for sure...
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: White Dart - 04/24/19 04:44 PM

....still have work to do for sure...

I wouldn't put it that way, you're already using a larger percentage of your power than most people. up Nice work. I didn't notice your best 1/8 MPH? Any plans to use the new intake Brett is casting?

Re: White Dart - 04/24/19 04:49 PM

I wouldn't put it that way, you're already using a larger percentage of your power than most people. up Nice work. I didn't notice your best 1/8 MPH? Any plans to use the new intake Brett is casting?
. We ordered one for the new bullet this engine will stay together as a complete working unit the new motor will be slightly smaller with a set of his monster w8s . And new intake I have been Gathering parts and pieces for a couple years

Re: White Dart - 04/25/19 02:13 AM

Posted By: Ian

Re: White Dart - 04/30/19 08:53 AM

I've removed the spare tire well and installed a flat sheet metal I've removed the inner Fender Wells.. it maintains stock doors fenders and floor. It has fiberglass bumpers hood and decklid.. and most recently I added a carbon fiber Dash... that we use the MSD grid for the ignition.. and a sportsman racepak and IQ 3 for the dash..

Very fast car and work's well congrats.What did the race weight end up being after you lightened it.

Re: White Dart - 04/30/19 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ian

Very fast car and work's well congrats.What did the race weight end up being after you lightened it.
2800lbs . Unless were on a greasy track like this weekend we ended up with 75 lb a ballast trying to make the car leave the starting line...
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: White Dart - 04/30/19 04:24 PM

Added ballast is a friend to traction and dead vehicle weight is a foe to within a fraction.

Re: White Dart - 04/30/19 04:29 PM

Added ballast is a friend to traction and dead vehicle weight is a foe to within a fraction.
well said
© 2024 Moparts Forums