I recently put two sets of slotted mags on two of my cars. The set that I put on my van were made by US mags and they looked like the wheel posted by the OP. They used the standard shank type lugs with standard centered washers. I bought a set of them from Auto Zone, that were made by Dorman, and they are total made in China crap.They were stripping the threads out while I was installing them by hand with a socket and a ratchet. If you need to get a set,buy them from Summit Racing or Jegs,and buy American Racing, Cragar, or Mcguard lugs. How they can sell substandard lug nuts to hold the wheels on your vehicle, with poor metallurgy is beyond me! Anyway, the second set of slotted wheels consisted of a pair from American Racing which also used the standard shank type lugs and standard centered washers,and a pair of Anson slotted wheels that used the oval shaped washers that fit into a machined out recessed area around the lug holes. Those wheels used the oval washers with the offset lug holes that fit into the recessed area of the rim,with standard shank type lug nuts.

20181014_133843.jpg

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic