Since "Senor Cerdo Gordo" (that's Mr. Fat Pig, for those who don't speak Spanish) is no longer with us, this will have to come directly from me.

Why is it that just about every thread on this forum where people don't agree 100% on something turns into a snarky catfight ?

I've started posting more on SpeedTalk since it's come back up after Don Terrell's unexpected passing, and those guys can't seem to keep it on the rails, either.

And I was looking for some non-Mopar tech stuff the other day and it led me to a -- get ready for it -- Corvette enthusiast site (and, no, I don't own one). Those guys were not only a-holes, but pompous & ignorant a-holes.

It's bad enough that I don't want to go to the legit(?) news sites these days because it's full of the current status quo of chaos, but it's started to become a lot less interesting & entertaining to hit the gearhead sites, too. If I want to "hear" people sniping and b!tching about each other all the time, I can hang out with my 3 kids and their friends.

As much as I hate this expression, because it's been waaay overused... "Just sayin'"