RR I would think you just need the lifters for the magnum eng that used pushrod oiling of course. I mean I don't know for sure but my guess is the lifters for the older 318 to 360 had no holes in the disc since they oiled through the head to the rocker shaft but the magnum lifters should have the oil holes in the disc since they oil that way. I cant remember what year the magnum went to the roller cam but I do remember some years the 318 to 360 in trucks I believe used flat tappet cams while the cars of the same year used roller cams. I had a tech put flat tappet lifters on a roller cam once when parts gave him the wrong lifters.

I would think the older LA eng and newer magnum engines take a different # lifter ? But that said I also noticed on my 440/493 flat tappet solid lifters I used they all were open at the top and had oil holes in the sides of them like they can be used for pushrod oiling. My lifters are the ones that have the small hole in the bottom to put oil on the cam lobe all the time. My pushrods are solid and block the upper hole in my lifters as I use the stock oiling up through the heads to my rocker shafts. So my pushrod blocks the oil that could come out the top because my eng carries from 40 to 80 psi all the time. So I would think if the flat tappet lifters for the LA and magnum engines did have the same part # then they should all have the oiling holes in the disc since the solid pushrods in the LA engines would block the oil at the top of the lifter ? But I never checked them to find out. I would guess you asked if the magnum and LA engines call for a different part # lifter ? Ron