The low deck blocks limits how much stroke you can safely use while still having some of the piston still in the bottom of the bore at bottom dead center.
I've built two 400 block stroker motors with 4.300 stroke, one I ran the heck out of on the street on pump gas, the other one is one of my new race motors that hasn't been ran yet confused
It did have wear marks on the bottom of all the piston skirts on the first motor but there wasn't any measurable wear on the skirts below where the wear marks where the skirts where hanging out the bottom of the cylinders confused That motor had hundreds of runs on it and 3000+ street miles on it when I sold it, I had freshen twice and it ran really good up I used a set of 7.800 long BB Chevy type rods with a set of Ross custom dish pistons in the first motor, one of the member on here who use to run a automotive machine shop in Florida saw a picture of one of those pistons and called them Hockey pucks shock work My new race 400 block 4.300 stroke motor has a set of Molnar 6.700 long BB Chevy type rods in it with a set of custom made Diamond pistons for racing on E85
If I was you I would not go beyond a 4.375 stroke in a low deck block twocents
IHTHS thumbs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)