Originally Posted By 65_Satellite
Thanks very much for your input, I have a feeling that I must have put the camshaft in a box that was for a chevy because when I look up 320HLM on the Sig Erson site that 320HLM is for a chevy motor. After 40 years I kind of forget a lot of the things I knew back then. But I was sure the cam I have had a 302 duration, but I do not know how to check it out as I live in a small town and there is no mopar engine builders here.What cam would you recommend for 2 750 Holley's? I do not have the original carbs that is why Iwant to know if there is a better carb setup today than there was 40 years ago, thanks for your input.

If you don't have the originals, you are FAR better off calling one of the two guys I mentioned above and let them help you. To me, a carb that is adjustable is just as important as a shock or anything else that is adjustable.

The metering blocks should be able to have emulsion changes easily, and the idle feed restriction should be adjustable as well (with a simple jet not a pice of bailing wire). Get a carb with bowls that have sight glasses in both sides. A billet base plate makes life easy. Also, the ability to buy nice air bleed blanks so you can drill them to size is nice. All modern main bodies I know of have the correct size bleeds. I'd look into the billet BLP main body and go from there.

The two guys I posted will make your life much easier if you let them

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston