Originally Posted By 340Cuda
Well I sure did not see it that way.

Sure Wasn't intended that way either, but people getting randomly upset about harmless comments (In my case, admitting to collecting/hoarding parts that aren't being used) is the price you pay for participating. Nature of the beast

I got one of the very first ones ever made, right after it's debut at SEMA. Then I went through gyrations to ship it across the country to Andy F. so he could make a linkage setup for this, since Edelbrock's linkage wasn't that great and I thought it was overpriced as well.

I tried my best to do my part for this tiny piece of the hobby, but it just never became very popular. Why they can't sell these even for 200 is a mystery.

At around the same time a whole lot of digging revealed a plastic prototype of the same basic runner design, but with a 1x4 top. I found out what happened with it. Edelbrock really should have made that one instead...choosing to make the dual quad version first was a big mistake.

DD I'm sorry if I said something hurtful, that was certainly never my intent, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri