Same one I always use, a Biondo "double 0", smile I'm not allowed to use the delay box and after all this is a TS/shoe polish car. FWIW my first pass with the box off I was .029- red pushing pretty hard

Honestly without the box I am sure I could go .060 red if I wanted with the TS set up and no box, the car has 1.5" of stagger built into it and the belly pan seems to hang up in the lights a bit too. Car moves a good 10" before the light goes out. The problem is I don't really have room for anything else for a button, it is a VERY tight fit for me. Something like a terminator style button is a definite no go. I do have an adjustable button that is made by a Comp racer I might try too. Last race I just waited til I saw green which makes me look as bad as they do(well not quite as bad but close). I figure challenging their manhood might work, besides these guys love talking crap so just something for me to talk back about. I mean this is a Grudge Race so should be instant green, like an arm drop or flashlight, right?

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"