I'll split this up some, just to cover a few points mentioned from my perspective.

Quote:
=Little Detroit] Its better to help someone "NOT LOSE THEIR SHIRT " than try prevent a suspected forger at getting better.

I answer people emails asking if fender tags are fake or real all the time - for free.

I have three websites with my contact information available, so I am not hard to find.

Originally Posted By Little Detroit
It seams as though some of you forgot that this a hobby/ business and you forgotten about the hobby side,"helping each other ".

It is a hobby for some & a business for some. A few different places make fake tags, why provide information to help them help their clients with better fakes?

Quote:
What good is it to have all the info and not share it with anyone. Others have helped you by volunteering their info (fender tags, broadcast sheets , and other info) for you to build your data base.

Thousands of people have trusted me with their car data over the years. I use it to do good. If I started using what I have learned over the last 30 plus years to 'help' the dishonest people make fakes, I would lose the trust of thousands.

Quote:
help the guy out he's obouvisly trying not to be swindled.

The OP asked about a Lynch Road tag, they are outside my area of study. wink

I do have a lot of 1970 Lynch Road information filed though. But the photo the OP posted has part of the VIN blocked. So is it worth taking any time to try to look up? I file everything by VIN, so why try to look anything up based on a hidden VIN?