how far can you push cylinder pressure/or horsepower when using the older Mopar performance Siamese mega block with 3 cross bolt mains/arp studs/ with a good 8 bob weight crank/2400 bob weight, 4.375 bore, block in not filled, dont need to go over 7200 rpm - screw power adder. Is the boost the limiting factor ? Or can you scale it with a horse power like a stock 440 block ?

I have been told that a mega block is not that strong. That it can break when you go over thousand hp. So I would like hear how far others have pushed this mega block. Facts from people going over thousand hp with a power adder. Who has done it ? Have you had any stress cracks in the block from high cylinder pressure from using a blower without a crank support ? Do you have 300 1/4 mile hits on the block with no stress cracks forming around the webbing or any other area that would split the block? I know detonation will destroy any block. So lets assume you have a good safe tune up with 1200 hp from a big blower or 500 nos shot.. Hows is you mega block holding up when your way over 1000hp ?