Originally Posted By mopar_man619
Haha thanks Chris you’ve always been a big inspiration to me and someone I look up to ! Will def give grandpa a hug and relay the message laugh hurry up and get back in the game ! See you soon ! [quote=B1CUDA]Ha!Look at you,kid! Stirring it up real good. This is the first time that I have logged in to this site in, at least a year or so, and after reading some responses here, I remember why I stopped coming here. Couple of thoughts....
1. It's 2019. You can build whatever YOU want!
2. Folks are really pounding on their chests about having a high 8-9 second car in 2019? Really? Why so slow? I was in the mid 8's, 10 years ago. (It actually got boring)

I have known you since you were a lil fella, and you turned out to be a fine young man. You do you....period. Give gramps a hug for me, and tell him that he is lucky I am semi retired....lol. See you soon.

Chris
. Why was this helpful and educational post Deleted whistling . One thing that I can appreciate about this little Valiant it looks like it's being built at home in the garage by its owner not store boughten with cubic amounts of money keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb