It's all kind of relative. Tow with an open and no place to stay? Or bring your living to the track which is a LOT more fun! Both scenarios take cash. I have seen a lot of good middle class cars being built and sold and I estimate you could buy a car and run all of a (pick your) division races including those Nats in your div. for about 40K assuming you have a truck and trailer. I paid 30K for my car and did Div. 7 for less than 10K with a LOT of help from friends. You know who you are...Thanks again!!! Win some races and things get a LOT easier. A gold card is freaking awesome! I've driven back and forth to hotels or friends places and stayed at the track for the last few years and I have had the best years of my life in Div. 7. Last year just working for a guy in Div. 4 was awesome as I got to spend time at places that I'd previously only read about. Tulsa, Dallas, Houston and Denver have some killer facilities. I love Phoenix and of course Las Vegas and Sonoma. I need to get out to Div. 3 if only just to spectate. Columbus, Norwalk, Joliet and unfortunately Englishtown have always been on my bucket list.