Quote:

I would try the Crane Gold 1.6 for something like that. Or the rockers from Hughes Engines. The Hughes would be my first choice.

IMO with anything over 200-225 Lbs on the seat, I would stay as far away from the Crane Golds as I could. That is unless you are looking for a $340 set of one season throwaways. I agree in a street car there will be little to no seat in the pant's difference between a 1.5 or 1.6 ratio rockers. T&D’s and Jesels are the stoutest but a waste of BIG dollars in your application. Harland Sharps have always been good to me but for extreme street duty and close to the same price, the stainless steel bushed RAS roller tipped rockers look hard to beat. With the RAS rocker arms, you have no worries if an arm did somehow split sending needle bearings everywhere. Another advantage of the bushings is they tend to hold oil pressure in the shafts a little better than the caged needle bearings. They would be my 1st choice on any head utilizing standard factory offset rocker gear, a stout cam with street longevity in mind. Just my

Ed.

MoPower..... Better to be a racer for a moment than a spectator for a lifetime.