Originally Posted By Lee446
I was not clear Dave, if you need the core, let me know.

Thank you, Lee. I would have liked to have had that core last year when I went through my last converter change.

But I am done with pulling the thing apart......at least I hope I am. I have had the engine and tranny back out twice dealing with this converter issue. It is much better now. To the point that I can live with it.

Cab,
I am at the point now where the vast majority of the car's time is spent cruising and just driving around. And I like my street cars crisp down low. All of the converters worked okay, they were just too soft (mushy) down low for my liking. What little track time I do, 4,000+ flash gets the car into the 1.5s 60ft. Not too bad for a street car. Plus, I don't tear up as many parts as I would with more flash.

Lenny at Ultimate took the time to discuss what I wanted and recommended changes to my car. Then took my PTC converter and made some changes to it. PTC, who built the converter and tried a second time to tighten it up, said there was nothing more they could do.

For less than $300 total, including shipping, Lenny made a real difference. Much tighter, crisper, and more responsive down low.

up Thank you Lenny at Ultimate!

Master, again and still