I know this is a "racer" forum, but it is also an engine forum so I am hoping to glean some knowledge from the engine builders on here.
Basically, I have an oil consumption problem that I've been chasing for years. The block, crank, pistons, rods and heads were all new. I used a HEMI engine builder to final assemble the engine, but the bore and hone, balance etc. was done by none other than the late Butch Elkins of Diamond racing.
There has never been a trace of blow by, indeed, I have installed a one way valve with clear glass reservoir in the PVC line and never had more than three drops of oil collect in a year.
Intake seal was brought up, I fixed that with Superformance gaskests as the pictures show. Yet the engine used a quart in 120 miles! Here are pictures of the intake valves, is it possible to see that much oil go by the guides? Factory new MP aluminum heads.
Also, look at the rocker to valve, both open and closed and tell me if my geometery is close.
Thanks in advance for all the help and years of experience that are available on this site.

intake seal 2018.jpgIntake valve.jpgvalve geometery 2018.jpgvalve geometery.jpg