Originally Posted By dragon slayer
"Reproduction rotor and hub. Improved one piece design. No pulsation like original two piece rotors that expanded at different rates. Wheel studs with right hand threads already installed. Works with original Bendix or Kelsey Hayes caliper's."

I had to do research for my 69 disc b body. I separated quite a few 2 piece Bendix and KH rotors to take measurements.

I still think that one is a problem too, though I have not personally seen one. Look at the note above. Says it works with both Bendix and KH calipers. Clearly not meant to. Bendix was the 11.19 and KH 10.98. Plus height/hub differences and spindle mount surface offset. I think this may be a bastardized rotor in the middle. From what I read, folks had to turn down the inner surface to get it to work with a true 67-69 Bendix set up.

It really would be more helpful if Year one and others provided the full spec like RA does with their 70-72 Rotor.

The dura brake rotor only is made to the Bendix spec, you just have to mount the hub correctly.

I suspect that Year One ad has gotta be a miss statement in the description stating Kelsey Hayes calipers.

There now is a one piece rotor that's available for the 65-72 Kelsey Hayes, 4 piston disc brake system, used on the A body line of cars.

Mancini is selling them.
Check out the ad, in the link.

http://www.manciniracing.com/mbmstsmbofrp.html

Last edited by hemi71x; 10/25/18 10:17 PM.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany