Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By AndyF
By the time you buy that stuff you'll be half way to the price of a Sniper kit. The Sniper kit comes with an O2 sensor as well as full data logging. Plus you'll be able to control your ignition system......

Thanks Andy but I can't tell you how disinterested in any type of FI I am. It just doesn't impress me, or interest me, or excite me.

You're not alone here about EFI tsk and I bought a single Innovate years ago but I HEARD the FAST unit is great for the money and does what you need for down loading etc......Too funny, most of the time when someone asks a carb question some come on here like "just go efi" gotta love it......... whistling

I spent more than enough time screwing with MFI so I know if anything add wiring to it, I'm going to hate it.

I even thought I'd never consider an O2 sensor because I just don't want the wring and crap that goes with it, but I suspect that since I'm a data freak I'd probably enjoy using it, along with continuing to read plugs.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston