The lockout lever/tube is the same on all the '70 b-body columns. The columns are really identical, power/manual & column/floor shift except for the lower collar I believe + some misc. stuff like the "PRNDL". This part going from memory about 5 yrs. ago, but I believe the bottom end of the column has a big fat plastic "insert bushing" & there's a little "flip-over wire clip" that goes into a slot on that bushing to hold if from sliding up/down in the tube.

Geez...I'd send you pictures, but my phone is busted. If it looks like it fits in there, right color vs. interior, it's probably the right one. A '71 has a "key release slide thing" right by the key. The 68/69 (& maybe earlier years the same column too?) have no key hole in the column. The '70 has a key in the column & no slide "key release slide thing"..... I'm an idiot....just look at cuda340's picture....like that.

Last edited by PurpleBeeper; 09/27/18 11:27 PM.

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"