This is in an E Body and I'm using the sandwich plate. I found that a bulkhead 90 degree fitting into the pump cover was the shortest way out. And then both lines go up and then loop down between the damper and the oil filter. I had the engine in and out several times before I had removed just enough from the steering box support plate. The sandwich plate is a poor solution. At least the pump cover is one piece (no green gasket). I've been running this for ~5 years no with no oiling issues. I did train the curve on that top SS hose when I bent it into that tight radius. I had it squished between two parallel steel plates with c-clamps as I bent it to make sure it didn't collapse. I left it in the squish jig for a couple of days before I released it and made the final connection. I suppose that I should mount a GoPro in there to see if it collapses at high RPM but the hose is really stiff at the bend so I feel comfortable with the solution.

100822FinishedRoutingFromTop01Small.jpg100822LineRoutingFromBelow02_Small.jpg

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ